Silver Stem Fine Cannabis
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for all systems.
- Preventative maintenance of various facility equipment, including but not limited to; industrial dehumidifiers, root package units, and other equipment used at the facility.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical systems (fuses, breakers, line replacements, etc.)
- Maintenance and repair of plumbing systems (replacing hot water heaters, snaking clogged drains, etc.)
- General handyman projects (construction, painting, door and window repair, etc.)
- Janitorial duties include but are not limited to; cleaning/organizing general warehouse areas and washing grow equipment.
- Procurement responsibilities include ordering supplies/tools for maintenance as well as receiving deliveries.
- Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to the company mission statement and core values and maintain high ethical standards.
- Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE); Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Total Management Inc.
- A High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Skills & Qualification
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment preferred.
- Electrical repair experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- A positive attitude, cooperative nature, and self-motivated are a must.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication, and attention to detail are a must.
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
- Silver Stem Fine Cannabis has a mandatory vaccination policy except for medical and/or religious exceptions for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be in the process of getting fully vaccinated prior to the start date. All employees must provide truthful and accurate information about their COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Must be able to work in assigned facilities with moderate to loud noise levels and changing working conditions. May require the use of safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed.
- Must be able to acquire MED Key Badge prior to beginning employment
- Must be able to individually lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for extended periods of time
- Must have a liable transportation
$45,000.00 – $55,000.00 annual base salary plus bonus incentives.