KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and checks in customers and patients
- Engages with patients and customers to understand their wellness needs and recommends products
- Educates customers and patients on the benefits of cannabis products
- Assists with the intake of deliveries, transfers, and inventory management
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the store including organizing products and inventory, sweeping, mopping, and dusting
- Performs sales transactions including cash handling, using POS system, and compliantly packaging and labeling products
- Enters or modifies customer/patient information in POS System
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Must hold or obtain a valid Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Employee Badge
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office programs including Gmail, Calendar Docs, Sheets, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of METRC
- Knowledge of local and state laws related to cannabis sales including Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) regulations
- Experience with Cova POS system
- Cannabis knowledge or cannabis industry experience
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, stretch, walk, bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive motions, and carry boxes or items
- Pay range: $17.00 to $18.50 ; actual pay will be determined based on qualifications
- Cash tip eligible.
- Bonus eligible based on store performance.
- Accrue paid time off (PTO) immediately; starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance plans available.
- Retirement plans available after 6 months of employment.
- $250 ‘Mountain Lifestyle’ bonus paid twice per year; ahead of summer and winter seasons.
Native Roots Cannabis Co. is aware that fake job postings, job interviews, and job offers are being promoted, mainly on social media. Native Roots will only make a job offer to a candidate once the candidate has submitted a job application and participated in a face-to-face interview. Native Roots will never request payment or require candidates to submit a check or other form of financial information during the recruitment/onboarding process. All email correspondence from Native Roots will end in “@ ”. If you have any questions, please visit the Native Roots careers website at or contact .
Powered by JazzHR